Dizziness/Off Balance Constantly

Posted , 2 users are following.

So for god knows how long I have been feeling dizzy/off balance it is really hard to describe how it feels but i know something is off, i am scared out my mind as its just pretty much constant it effects everything i do, its not just when i am standing, it happens when i am sitting or laying down too, i could be fine one minute then totally out of it the next like it comes over in waves and panic sets in, i have had a recent CT scan and bloods only thing that came back was my B12 being low which i am taking tablets for, everything else was fine which is great, i am really struggling right now as it is getting worse not better, i spoke to my GP yesterday who has said he wants me to go to therapy as I have health anxiety and the answer is yes i have health amxiety because i feel dizzy all the time, its not the anxiety thats making me dizzy as it doesnt kick in until then, i am so tense and stressed about it all which i know isnt helping but i feel lost as to what can be causing it, they have said it could be migraines, ears, neck, anxiety, i have had a recent eye test as i did loose my vision for a few seconds but that is all ok.

Has anyone found out what was causing there dizziness? What helped you if anything xx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, i’m sorry you’re going through this. I’ve had dizziness for the past six years at this point it’s 24 seven. Like you said I have it standing sitting walking doesn’t matter what I’m doing. I feel it through my whole body mostly and my legs and head. when I say in my legs I feel like I’m falling or dropping. I have a lot of sensation, floating, Bobbing , swaying, rocking, falling, sinking, off-balance, nausea, headache, neck pain, and I’m sure there’s a bunch more and just can’t remember them right now. I’ve been diagnosed with testicular migraine which is not a classic migraine migraine that causes dizziness and vertigo. I also have PPpd which is a constant dizziness 24/7 and anxiety is a big part of it. I also have anxiety disorder. The best doctor for you to see would be an ent who will do tests and an mri.

these disorders are no fun. i hope you can get an answer and help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.