Dizziness/Off balance feeling

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi Ladies!

What do you ladies do or take for the dizziness or off balance feeling. My period started yesterday and I've been experiencing that off balance feeling; so annoying!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sharcerv, I've had the off balance/dizziness, woozy head sensation everyday now for the past year, it's causing me so much anxiety and has changed my life

I don't understand why it persists, I'm on tibolone but nothing seems to help, it's a nightmare

Let me know if you find anything that helps

Love

Brenda

• Posted

Hi ladies , dizzy horrible ,i had it for years with peri then a doctor said it may be headache related i then tried headache pills  when it was at its worse and the only pill that would help was headex ,what i did then was when i was going somewhere important i took 2 headex if i was dizzy and it worked . This helped me, also i tried those cool head pads for headaches they didnt help much but it made me relax and we all need that.Now i dont get it much but i do get a slight headache and slight dizzy,also what is strange is i havent had a period for 3 months and the dizzy had gone then this month i have had brown slight period and the dizzy is lurking in the back ground i can almost feel it there but cant ,,strange feeling , Today i got up and had to eat anything sweet i could find odd , good luck to all you ladies having this dizzy feeling  you will get better x  
  • Posted

Hi. I too get the dizzies. Mine is worse around ovulation, I feel like I'm on a boat in very choppy waters. I'm on my period now and I have felt off balance and generally ill. I do have endometriosis so I bleed terribly and suffer awful pain, same around ovulation (probably worse if I'm honest) anyway I use iron water, I was using liquid iron but it made my tummy sore and I felt sick so now I have just started adding this iron water to my vimto (vitamin C helps iron consumption or it might be the other way around, either way the two together are a good combo) I use a B12 spray every day and vitamin D. I've got a rotten tooth so this could be contributing to my dizziness as it's the top back one and for three weeks I've not been able to hear in my left ear, no infection but feels like my eustachian tube is blocked, so a combination of hormones, Fractured tooth and a blocked ear could be why I'm suffering. Anyway try the iron etc. It might help x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.