Dizziness, Photosensitive Migraines, Can't Focus, Constant Arousal

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello.  I am a 19 year old male and I'm concerned about some symptoms I've been exhibiting.  Last week at about 1 AM, I was reading something on my phone and I noticed my vision blurring little by little, and everything going in and out of focus.  I was extremely aroused with very little explanation, except that I've been more easily and randomly aroused lately because I haven't been masturbating recently.  My heart rate was climbing and I had a headache, so I started panicking.  It subsided after I kind of talked myself down, but the headache remained and I went to sleep.  The thing with my focus kind of felt like I was high on marijuana, and the whole ordeal kind of felt like I was having an orgasm.

I decided to treat it as an isolated event until it happened again this morning.  I couldn't focus and was dizzy for hours, and I've been aroused and had a migraine since 11 o'clock this morning (it's four fifteen now).  Granted, I took a nap between 1:00 P.M and 4: P.M.

Is there a name for what I'm going through or should I expect these to be isolated events?  As far as prescriptions go, I'm only taking Accutane.  I also started taking a multivitamin yesterday.  I have a long history of mood disorders and my latest diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder, which I feel is accurate.  For long periods of time though they were separate, I was on Prozac, Zyprexa, Vyvanse, Lithium and for a short while I was on Seroquel.  Could it have anything to do with that?

Hoenstly, I'm not worried.  I'm just a little weirded out.  I would greatly appreciate any help you can direct me towards.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.