dizziness severe for 16mths

Posted , 11 users are following.

hi folks been dizzy now for 16 mths its ruined my life my relationshihip lost my job and stil none the wiser of what really is wrong with me been on stemetil amtrptilene nortriptilene serc pitzofen now topamaz the consultant im seeing now is saying im suffering with silent migraine and a chemical imbalance in my brain have any1 heard of these im at the end of my tether cant live like this anymore

0 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Alison,I've got the same problem, I'm dizzy 24/7 and ent doctor told me it was a silent migraine and gave me pills that don't work,Ive had it 7 weeks non stop and my ryes go weird with it,I've had dizzy spells on off for 6 months but aterca few weeks it went but not this time.I'm off work sick and I'm getting a little better with my vitamins I'm taking but not enough to work now,my manager fully understandsvso I'm very lucky,how are you feeling now?lisa
    • Posted

ive been to see a medium he said its going to get better i also see a spirtual healer also have had acupuncture also have seen a homeopath it seems its never going to go it feels my life is over i despise it i hate waking up in the morning no1 knows what its like unless theyve got it or had it 😥
    • Posted

If medium said its going to get better, so it will. It feels like circle that never ends.

Just stay strong and never lose hope! smile

• Posted

I am in the same "boat" (pun intended) as most of you. I have had this vertigo/dizzyness on a boat feeling for coming up on 4 years now. I have taken pretty much every medical test to see if there is something wrong with me but the only diagnosis that I get is that I have anxiety/depression. I am reaching out to try anything to get rid of this. I am a 22 y/o male that is active. I have never had a health issue in my life until this started to happen. This is very tough to live with because I want to live a normal life where I will be able to stand up and a conversation with someone without having a spinning sensation in my head. I have asked friends if they notice anything is wrong with me and they all say no, i don't notice anything. So i guess I hide it well, but I sure am fighting to not be dizzy inside. 
    • Posted

sean, have you had your D levels checked or B12? What about ferritin?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.