Dizziness/shaky/dream day effect,eyes hurt

Posted , 3 users are following.

For around 8 months now I have been having feels of lightheadedness and feeling faint at sudden moments, I've had headaches, a body tremor that never stops (my hands are really shaky and my whole body) I also find I urinate a lot!! I'm really worried it has never gone and feel dizzy daily and in this bubble effect sad overall I'm really happy and no worries. I've had an ecg, seen a neurologist, had lots of blood test, a urine test and they are baffled.. any help would be appreciated as it's really getting me down !

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I also had that urination thing. Never had it explained by drs, consultants etc. I still get it when i'm overtired which this conditon does to me. You really need to see a Neuro Otologist. Regualr Nuerologists (Which i've seen) do not deal,with the vestibular system, which is our problem. They mostly deal,with the brain only. Try and get a referral to one.  Blood tests are useless for this problem, amd urine tests. I had a day in a hospital where they measure my urine over six hour period , and to see of it became concentrated. It did, so i was dismissed!

you need to have a series of balance tests, not just the usual ones drs do,,so get onto the Neuro Otologist referral!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.