Dizziness, stuffy nose, headaches. Possible allergies?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello! Is it possible to be dizzy for 2 years? Can you be dizzy because of allergies? I mention that especially in winter the mood states intensify. Besides the dizziness I also have a stuffy nose, when I go out it is more free. Plus I feel a weird ear, I can say I feel clogged, but it's not. I don't know what else to do to get rid of these states that reduce my activities.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

A stuffy nose and allergies can cause dizziness as the eustachian tube in your is normally full of air and helps with balance if it is full of mucus this can cause issues.

It may be something as simple as needing something to help clear this congestion but well worth seeing the doctor to rule out anything else first. This is also why your ear feels blocked because it often is but behind the ear drum rather than in front,

• Posted

I went to an ENT exam, I did the audiogram, the tympanogram and a brain MRI, to which I am waiting for the answer. Is it possible for allergies to affect the gallbladder. Because the symptoms I have are similar, but my gallbladder has no gallstones.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.