DIZZINESS, TINNITUS, BALANCE ISSUES, NECK PAIN

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been having dizziness everyday for the past 3 years, tinnitus and balance issues. I have been to 2 ENT's , a neurologist and a heart doctor and they couldn't find anything. Recently I have been having pains in back of my neck and lower back. I recently seen a chiropractor who did xrays which showed I have a misalignment in back of my neck and spine, nerve damagr and that the symptoms I have are coming from this and with some adjustments I will get better. I was wondering if anyone else has had these similar symptoms and has went to a chiropractor, if so, did it help ? If not, any feedback would be appreciated

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you done any diagnostic tests (audiograms etc., ) and what were their results,

Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN

Clinical Neurophysiologist

Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology

• Posted

Vestibular migraine could give normal results, but you do not mention seperate episodes of migraine.

What was the conclusion from the neurologist?

Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN

Clinical Neurophysiologist

Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology

• Posted

I have had your issues for 6 yrs. Still not fixed and still don't have an answer. I have been told I have vestibular migraines and I have also been told that my C2 was mis alligned. I also have forward head posture and I think this could be the issue. Sorry I don't have an answer. If you go to facebook and type vestibular migraines you will find groups of people with similar issues.

• Posted

I will look into vestibular migraines. My dizziness is when standing, walking, sitting and sometimes laying down. I was told my vestibular function is normal.
  • Posted

I have been suffering with some of the same issues for over two years now. 

​My best suggestion is to FIND A NOTABLE VISTIBULAR CLINIC asap.

Patti

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.