Dizziness unable to walk feeling like about to fall feeling like being pushed unable to stand on fee

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been suffering from three years with this condition when I stand in queues I will not be able to stand properly i feel like i am about to fall forward and a kind of spinning sensation inside head when i am doing any work I suddenly start feeling like some gave me a push or sudden spin inside head ,poor concentration no proper sleep...i am unable to study very irriated and depressed with my health problem my reports seem very normal and even people see me normally but personally I am suffering a lot ..is there any solution for it

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you talked to your GP yet, make an appointment and explain how you feel.

Sometimes anxiety can be caused by being in a restricted place, your GP will talk to you if not already and suggest ways to control your condition

Try Breathing Techniques they may help you control this sensation. Mindfulness Relaxation Technique may help you relax before bed

Are you taking medications ?

BOB

• Posted

I took medicines for anxiety disorder but there Is no change at all I used vertigo tablets,anxiety disorder tablets i have visited a neurologist ,psychiatrist there isn't any change ..now I dnt use any medicines because they aren't working and I lost hope

• Posted

Hi have you been checked for vertigo, this could be part of your problem so needs aliminating, I do think though that it sounds more like anxiety and panic disorder, what you have described is a really big symptom of this condition.

Actually a really scarey situation to be in but can be overcome with breathing techniques and therapy, once you learn to except that it's your body going into fight or flight mode you will start to feel better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.