dizziness, unbalanced feeling, room spinning when waking up. What is it?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey,

I have experienced general uncomfortable, pops in my right ear and balance issues with vertigo spells for a while now. When I wake up from bed the room is spinning for 30 seconds.

Sometimes i can wake up in the middle of the night and the room is spinning. This has occurred when the weather drastically changes outside from sunny to grey weather.

I also have dark circles under my eyes. I have a sensation in my dark baggy circles. Kind of like I can feel the heaviness of the dark circles. Hard to explain.

And sometimes I get a feeling when reading or focusing on something, that my sight twitches. Also hard to explain.

Any insights?

Otherwise, I’m a diabetic 1, blood pressure is normal. Have IBS and gut issues thou from time to time.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You might have bppv, to find out visit a good neurologist.

if it’s a vertigo Epley maneuver is very helpful, must be done by an experienced physiotherapist.

Good luck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.