Dizziness, weakness, jittery, shortness of breath, nauseated

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have all these symptoms almost everyday except for the nausea. I have had blood work done, MRI and heart checked last year , and my ears checked. I have anxiety and hbp but don't think its coming from that, not all the symptoms I have, and everyday ? What else could possibly be causing all these symptoms ? Idk what other tests that can be done. I wanna know what's wrong with me but I am afraid I will never find out and will have to live with this all my life.

I would like some feedback from anyone who can relate or that knows someone that has or is going thru this.

Thanks in advance

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

All of the above symptoms can be acused by anxiety.  Have you ever had panic attacks?  BPPV would cause dizziness but not any of the other symptoms.
    • Posted

I have been checked for BPPV and I don't have that and I don't believe anxiety can make me feel this way almost everyday. Idk what else to have Dr check for.

• Posted

I have had horrible anxiety through my life and it can cause all of those symptoms. Believe me.  Have you tired anxiety meds or yoga to relax?  Even massage might help.
  • Posted

Problems with the vestibular system can cause anxiety, and body tremors, tingling, however you have high blood pressure this needs to be monitored and if you are getting short of breath which again can be anxiety or the symptoms best go back to the doctor and get him to check your heart is ok. If all tests come back ok consider medication can cause you to be short of breath. Sometimes if we think it we get it... do you exercise? Do you have asthma?.. as I've said if all ok yes if the vestibular system is affected this will cause all of those... relaxation is good and so is meditation... 

• Posted

Anxiety could cause these symptoms. However its more likely that the cause is due to maybe caffeine, or a heart arrhythmia. So how did they check your heart, if EKG was done only that wouldnt do it. They would need to monitor your heart and do a echocardiogram. This would rule out things like heart failure, atrial flutter ect. Lots of things like drinking, smoking, or coffee tea and drugs could also cause palpations which could cause your symptoms. Im not implying that your using these substances, just stating possible causes of your symptoms. Its also possible your electrolytes could be crashing, or blood sugar. Then last but not least the thyroid could also be a cause. Please keep me updated on your current status. Hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.