Dizziness, weakness, spaced out feeling, shakiness and more, doctors can’t find anything wrong

Posted , 2 users are following.

might have posted this in the wrong place earlier so ill try again.

hey there, i have seen similar posts about these sort of things but they seem to have gone dead. ill try to explain the best way i can, so about 4 years ago i was going about my normal night hanging out with mates, next thing it just clicked and every single one of my symtoms that i am feeling now hit me at once, I will list them here:

. severe dizziness that wont go away

. dizziness that is especially worse when waking up along with the spaced out feeling (feeling like everything is fake, like my whole life is a movie) and also shakiness.

.weakness, can barely walk around without the need to sit down,

.Shortness of breath and unable to exercise.

.Sensitivity to alcohol? now this one is strange to me, at this point i drink enough so i can forget about all my symtoms, but it makes them so much worse in the morning. like to the point i cannot function, the only thing that makes it slightly bareable the next morning is if i sleep with my head up on my pillow and not flat if that makes sense, or sit up in bed.

.heart pulpatations

This has been happening for around 4 years now, i have been to more doctors than i can count, had bloods done, mri on my brain (found nothing) heart monitors placed on me, multiple chiropractors and also an atlas correction, still no end in sight. I'm only 22 years old and i'm tired of being laughed at by doctors because they cant find anything wrong, i don't know what to do, this is my cry for help 😦

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, really sorry you are feeling like this and Doctors aren't taking you seriously enough (been there). I had exactly the same symptoms about 5 years ago where I started walking like a crab and felt the ground was coming up to meet me, and the headaches and tiredness was something else. Now I am on 3 different tablets and stopped drinking for a while as it made me feel sick. I was told mine was all to do with my blood pressure. Don't take no for an answer and keep bugging them. I had a partial seizure once and told my doctor, his response to me was (not sure about that one). Changed my doctor. Good luck x

• Posted

thank you for your reply, i am also so sorry you are feeling this way, crazy how there is so many people suffering the same thing. i'm planning on changing my doctor once again, i had my blood pressure taken and he said it was slightly low but not low enough to cause these strange feelings, i can barely work at the minute which is so stressful because to the outside world and my family also i am completely healthy, but in reality i am struggling so much, with no answers from the doctors i cannot afford to take time off work and claim some sort of benefit, because, well there is no proof that i am sick. did you ever have the extreme dizziness the next morning after drinking? and the feeling like you are about to pass out? this is the main thing that tells me something is wrong and that it is not just "all in my head" as most people have told me. thank you again for your reply x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.