Dizziness when standing, head/neck/eyepressure, brain fog and fatigue

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello. I'm a 22 y/o caucasian female. So I've been feeling fatigued for years actually and I've had felt lightheaded when standing on occasion as well but recently as of this Wednesday things got much worse. I woke up Wednesday extremely dizzy when I got out of bed and nearly toppled over a few times for a few minutes before it went away. And since then I've been having this near constant head pressure all around my head, behind my neck and behind my eyes. My eyes feel heavy and right now despite getting 8 hours of sleep and having just woken up 2 hours ago I'm still sleepy and want to nap which I was originally going to do so but my anxiety was making it hard to breathe so I opted to just get up for the day. My brain fog is really hard to describe. Like I am still aware of things its just like my head feels hazy or something. My symptoms worsen with my anxiety. But I found the pressure goes away at least in my head and neck (not really eye pressure unless I have my eyes closed or just woke up) if I'm laying in bed or sitting a certain way with my head leaning against a pillow and my back straight. I've always had a poor diet. My mom a long time ago said she thinks I have anemia. I have always had dark circles under my eyes that wont go away no matter what so maybe I do have it. I think my blood pressure might be a little high because at the dentist they measured my blood pressure for some reason and the lady said its a little high. Also paranoid I could have Diabetes because it runs in my family. My grandmother has it but i think its managed, and my mom's cousin has it. I did have a bit of nausea but i think that was my anxietycausing that. I noticed one day I was walking in the rain quickly and i had my head down and it made me really lightheaded and lose balance. Also think I have tapeworms because both my recently deceased pets had it and the fleas that infested our home just loved biting me. I don't doubt some probably hopped into my mouth at night ew.

Anyone else had similar things? I'm scared of going to the doctor but planning on doing so as soon as I can get in and calling as soon as the doctors opens on monday. I can't function in school like this. I can't bring myself to work on my homework this weekend either.  sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry for recommending a distinct product, but i would definately check out the Headband (www.aurox.eu) that is available next year! I think this cools the forehead and the temples in a way that you feel refreshent and pleasant. Hope you get better! neutral

• Posted

Oh interesting. I just got back from the doctor a few hours ago and the doctor thinks it has to do with my middle ear having some fluid in it. Got some decongestant for that. Now just awaiting blood tests. Thank you! I hope I feel better soon. At least there is no more pressure. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.