Dizzy 24/7

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been dizzy for months but last week was bed ridden all week,antibiotics were given as no one knows what's wrong and after 4 days I felt lots better,now I'm getting bad again 5 days after antibotics,I'm waiting for a ent appointment in 5 weeks time also MRI scan,I've had a cold thing for 7 weeks now and have lots of pressure in forehead,any ideas?I'm also anaemic and vit d deficient, Lisa

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi although my symptoms were ther same as yours i wasnt bed ridden but because i am a life patient at the ENT i got in within a couple of days after reading up loads on the symptoms i basically self diagnosed and was right with labyrinthitis but my dizzyness only really lasted about 10 days however i found the exorcises on the internet for the illness along with i think its called minieres disease( forgive the spelling) worked as its the crystals in the inner ear that become lodged and need help to move again well i have now not had another spell like that for about 2 yrs now however i have been told by the consultant it could come back at anytime and last for afew years think positive read up when your eyes stop wobbling haha it may help
    • Posted

Thank you Chris lol did you get blocked feeling in ears and blurry vision?lisa
    • Posted

well i suffer with my ears anyway from when i was about 4, many moons ago but yes my hearing went very dull and sinuses blocked try this let me know if it helps sit in the middle of your bed so that when you lie down your head will hang over the edgesit up straight then lie down pretty quick and hang your head over and turn ya head to the right hold that position for about 30 seconds (if you can) then repeat to the left fixate your eyes on smething level with your head whilst in that position its better if your husband or whoever helps lower you down aswell then fix your eyes on him just repeat a couple of times dont expect miricles straight away be positive what i said to myself was it cant make me feel any worse than what i do at the minute
    • Posted

I'm going to try it now thank you as I have heard of this before,I will let you know what happens, lisa
    • Posted

I felt really dizzy when on the right side eyes felt like they rolled and left was OK,feel same ATM but head pressure weirdly lifted,kind regards lisa
  • Posted

Try to find an Otalaryngologist instead a plan ENT. Antibiotics don't work and the solumedoll pack doesn't work either. The dr said they would just upset your stomach. Try to find one and maybe put your name on a list for cancelation list. He said it has a lot to do with the weather. I have Terrible tinnitus in the right ear. But kind of getting use to it. Hang in there. Believe me I know what your going through. No one you talk to understands what your going through. It's very depressing. You will get better.. Do what the dr says. Last visit he had to insert a tube in my ear to release the pressure.
    • Posted

Thank you,its comforting to know others know what your going through,I have a supportive family but they don't know what dizziness feels like,take care,lisa

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.