Posted , 7 users are following.
I'm hysterically sobbing while writing this. I don't know what to do. I've been to mulitple doctors, had extensive blood work done, had an MRI, and all tests are normal! Here are my symptoms:
- Dizziness 24/7. Hasn't stopped. No relief.
- Blurry vision. I can't seem to focus in on anything
- Gagging. I gag everytime I go up and down stairs, see a pattern of clothing, carpeting, etc. that's disorientating, also when I use my phone.
- Tired. Not sure if I'm tired, or just because I can't exercise anymore, and all I want to do is lay in bed since I started getting these symptoms.
- Forgetfulness. I was driving to work, the same way I've gone every day for the past 2+ years. I was about a mile away, and I forgot where I was. I thought I was lost.
I don't know what to do anymore. I'm at my wits end. No one is helping me. I'm so broke from all the medical bills! Here is a list of medications and OTCs I take, and have been taking for years:
- Lexapro, 5mg daily
- Prilosec OTC
- Phillips Probiotic
I was given medication for vertigo to help with the dizziness to take 3x a day for 10 days. It hasn't helped.
0 likes, 8 replies