Dizzy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have blown my nose really hard tonight and went dizzy or light headed is this normal. I suffer with health anxiety so read into things lol x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

That quite often happens, I wouldn't worry about it. It's actually not a good idea to blow your nose hard anyway. It tends to push infected matter further back into the sinuses, rather than getting it out. It can also force air down into your stomach, so if you suffer from GERD (like me) you can get an episode of chest pain.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply it's settled now. I suffer with stomach reflux really bad x

• Posted

I have an hiatus hernia.  I,have discovered a few things that really help. Stewed apple,  Cinnamon (Ceylon cinnamon only, the sticks), ginger (Fresh) and Star Anise (in Rooibos tea), they are all anti i flammatory, and or soothing. Have every morning before anything else. I also take Betaine HCI (Get in Health stores). Works so much better than all those 'anti acid' meds,,with their side effects. I have had Crohns since mid 20’s, so well learned in what's,good for me and what's not, lol!

• Posted

Thank you Gillian. I do drink ginger tea and also eat raw white cabbage which really does help my stomach x
    • Posted

Oh god i cant eat raw cabbage or anything green! Kills me!  Do,you make your own ginger tea? If so add the Cinnamon, v.good anti inflammatory.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.