Dizzy everyday

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had my 2nd child via c section & also had a tubal ligation 6 weeks ago. I take klonopins for my major anxiety. I tend to overthink everything negative! I worry way too much about things. I know my body and hormones are trying to get back to normal. But recently about a week ago my high school best friend past away (I don't deal with death good at all! It's one of my worst fears.) Also when my baby was 2 weeks old we got a phone call that her infant screening tested positive for cf. She had to have a sweat test done to rule it out. I worried myself sick for 2 weeks til she had the test. LUCKILY she is just a gene carrier and she's a healthy baby girl. But after worrying about that situation (for no reason) then my friend passing away right after I have recently started feeling physically sick everyday for a week now. Dizziness, weak muscles, crying because I don't feel good, overthinking (because I feel so bad I am freaking out that something's wrong with me) my doctor prescribed me meclizine to help with the dizziness. I literally took one 2 hours ago and waiting to see if it will kick in and work. I also have just now started my antidepressants for postpartum depression and I'm waiting for those to kick in. Anyone have any advice? I literally feel like I'm dying and I'm more than convinced it's just anxietyand postpartum and worrying myself literally sick! Is this possible to worry yourself physically sick?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I've had blood work done and everything is normal

• Posted

Hi bri. Yes its very possible hun to worry yourself to the point of being physically sick. Bless ur ?. Here anytym u nd to talk honestly. My little girls 13 now but i had Ante natal depression which was the worst ive ever been in my whole life whilst pregnant & was hospitalised for 7 weeks in a psychi unit. This bout now was brought on by my stepdads death in sept of cancer as hes been there since i was 10. My biological dad died of cancer also wen i was 8. He was beautiful & i think it opened wounds about that too. Xxxx im turning a corner and u will too bri. There was a lady there with her baby in a seperate unit who was worse than u dont worry she had other issues too they were able to be together and she got well i couldnt believe that was possible. Or that indeed i survived. But i had to for my baby... kp talking on here please know u arent alone. Its an imbalanca & yr meds hopefully r the right ones from the off & kick in soon. In the meantime remember how much ur little bundle of joy needs u. And how much fun ur going to have and fond memories youre going to look back on together as she grows. I mean it wholeheartedly as i almost died with fulminating pre eclampsia after wanting to die via suicide in my first trimester due to a massive hormonal chemical imbalance! I blamed myself that she was born early & that we both could have died on the fact that i willed it. But i know that i was ill. And my blood pressure was the cause for my early delivery and c section. Shes my life now i did decide never to have another due to the mental illness side. But just want u to know if i cn get thru that u can make this sweetie. Hang in there. Big hugs to u xxxxxxx mandy ??????

• Posted

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment!! I'm so sorry for all that you've been through! This postpartum depression is absolutely no fun at all!! But I've never been suicidal at all! Thoughts have never crossed my mind! I don't deal good with death. Matter of fact I'm honestly scared of it! I think that's what threw me into this was the passing of my friend and on top of that... just worrying too much. My body is out of whack from having my precious 2nd lil bundle of joy and I just can't wait for it to get back to normal! The dizziness is just what's aggravating and with anxiety you're thinking omg will this ever go away so I can just feel normal and not like I'm on a boat all the time! Lol thank you so much tho! Yes talking on here definitely helps! Physically feeling like poo is no fun! Thank you girl!!!

• Posted

Aww im sure youll get there and bk to yrself. Also make an appt just to rule out vertigo or an infection in the middle ear etc tht could just have co incided with the post partum and anxiety. Sorry abt yr friend too. And get well wishes for a speeeeeedy recovery ;0) xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.