Dizzy from the moment I wake till the moment I sleep.

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am fed up with this. I am trying to work and I have severe dizziness, phantom pains in my chest, head, stomach and breathing problems from the minute I wake up till the next moment I go to sleep. Every single day. Should symptoms like this last that long???

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

• Posted

I'm at the hospital for the same reasons and high heart rate it's awful
    • Posted

Let us know what happens and how you are doing. Feel better
    • Posted

There are medicines that control heart rate. Maybe your doctor can find one that doesnt interact with any other medicines you might be taking.. cutting down on salt and sodium helps but takes time
    • Posted

How are you now, Jen? I'm now getting this feeling after I eat. Just nausea. Constantly. Can't eat anything without feeling that way afterwards. 

• Posted

When your always anxious you get dizzy. I dont know why they go together. Its extremly annoying. Headaches too many times. You can try adding fresh ginger, or the ginger from the resturants to rice and eat it. The ginfer helps a bit. Tastes tart but it is heloful.
  • Posted

Hi jac , I feel the same way , and it's driving me crazy. Anxiety can be high or low , ( mostly high) and I still gave to go to work every single day , I've already taken time off through the winter because my anxiety was so bad and it followed with severe panic attacks as a chaser , 😩😩, Im trying to work through all this because I have no other choice , I have bills to pay , but each and everyday its a struggle and battling my anxiety and the aches , pains, and weird sensations that messes with me , from head pains , to head pressure, to stomach issues, to the whole fake heart attack feeling , ugh I can't Any of it .
    • Posted

Better now I've been on sertaline 50mg for 5 weeks now. I still have some anxiety and dizziness but I'm hoping to get some test done to ease my mind.

• Posted

Hi , I'm doing a little better still having sharp shooting head pains here and there , and headaches and other weird head sensations off and on , but I just keep trying to co Vince myself its only anxiety , a few other things go on with my body I can't explain but I say its only anxiety , and I just have to deal with it !!! Other than that I guess you can say I'm okay , hey , I'm still alive , anxiety hasn't took me out yet ! Lol

How've you been doing Jac ?

• Posted

I feel for you and can relate. It literally is a daily struggle. Here's to trying to have a good day! smile

• Posted

Yes tell me about it , you have a good day as well
    • Posted

Yeah, it's just so hard. I feel constantly unwell or sore somewhere on my body. Panic attacks have started again. I decided to walk to meet  my sister the other day, instead of taking the car then all of a sudden, I had blurred vision, felt dizzy and my legs started to give way. She had to come and pick me up. I had to sit down and try and breathe because my heart was pumping so hard in my chest, making it sore. Could have sworn I was having a heart attack! sad

• Posted

Don't worry man. I'm experiencing the same symptoms as you. I think mine have gone a step further and gave me a sore throst for two eeeks. Now starting today, I got a pinched nerve feeling in the lower part of my neck near the collarbone. It sometimes gives me pain to my arm and the spot itself. I also have other symptoms like a cramp feeling in my right foot. I don't know how serious that is but it started after I walked to the Apotheke. I also have auras in the morning in my eye so that always trues to freak me out. I'm still standing strong. You should too. When it started to get you down, always remember and tell yourself that you're just oerreacting again and that you're fine.

• Posted

Yeah, it's just so hard. I feel constantly unwell or sore somewhere on my body. Panic attacks have started again. I decided to walk to meet  my sister the other day, instead of taking the car then all of a sudden, I had blurred vision, felt dizzy and my legs started to give way. She had to come and pick me up. I had to sit down and try and breathe because my heart was pumping so hard in my chest, making it sore. Could have sworn I was having a heart attack! sad 

• Posted

I'm the exact same way with the dizziness constantly and honestly haven't seen to many other people on here that have that symptom which obviously made my anxiety worse I had blood work done twice with all coming back ok and the dr said it was anxiety but I never really could believe that until honestly right now that I'm reading your msg, it's big weight lifted off me seeing other people suffering that on a regular basis, I've been on Celexa for almost three weeks with very little progress and Third day being prescribed Buspar and that helped up until this am but now at 3pm the dizzy feeling has passed and just have a headache now, the hardest part for me to accept is that anxiety could cause that symptom even when I don't feel like my anxiety level isnt that high at the moment meaning I feel pretty relaxed and still get dizzy feeling. It's so hard to accept and believe that something like anxiety could cause so much negative physical symptoms, Keep me updated how you are if you wouldn't mind please and thanks

• Posted

Hey Cody,

I've had so many symptoms and it all relates back to anxiety. From tingling in my fingers, toes, arma and legs to dizziness, heart pounding and literally my legs giving way. It's awful. I have suffered for about 6 years and been on so many different medications and feel like nothing is working. Honestly starting to feel like it's up to me to try and make things right - eat well, exercise, meditation, calming techniques etc.

I am happy in  my life right now but the anxiety (that comes out of nowhere at any given time - even when I'm enjoying myself) is getting out of hand and really getting me down. I don't really know what it's like to feel. Something is always wrong! 

• Posted

Yea I understand where your coming from albeit just a little since I've only been suffering for around a month and a half now, it most certainly came out of nowhere, I've had panic attacks prior but they last for no more than 5 mins each and then I went about my day, even at the worst I was getting one every cpl months then it all hit me extremely hard and for no apparent reason as my life was actually taking a turn for the better at that time, my dr wouldn't give me a ct or mri as he said it wasn't necessary I only showed symptoms of anxiety and I think a scan would prolly fix my problem or atleast stop the dizziness full time and honestly I could live with everything else except the dizzy feeling and headache the Buspar does seem to be working and possibly the Celexa starting to take ahold finally but still no where near normal but I do get a cpl hours free of the dizziness a day now but again the hardest part for me is to accept its anxiety fully as this is my first time dealing with it and I never usually go to the dr ordinarily so all of this is stressful hopefully we can get more normalcy even if it's just for most of the time and not all the time, I was just curious about your story because the symptoms matched so much with the dizziness literally every moment in awake up until three days ago, I guess accepting it really is the biggest hurdle as I have seen discussed on this forum for a while now

• Posted

Yeah, you need to accept that it is just anxiety and that you can fight against and will feel better. I need to try and keep telling myself that. I'm very happy in my life at the moment and it's at those times, my anxiety can be bad because I'm convinced something will go wrong.

• Posted

Are you still dizzy all the time or has it since subsided? Like I said that's the worse for me and that's the thing that freaks me out and turns everything upside down. I feel like if I can get over that hump the rest will follow suit, the Celexa has also made me lose weight which didn't help the confidence that it's just the anxiety lol

• Posted

I have gone through periods of dizziness, every day, all day for weeks on end. It's awful and exhausting. They put it down to Labrinthitis at first then realised it's menieres flared up by anxiety. 

• Posted

Yea that's terrible, this is a type of torture that should be saved from criminals lol, I found myself asking how the hell did I deserve this a lot in the beginning but I think over time I'm coming to terms with it and just gotta get through it, I was an athlete all my life and mental toughness was ingrained in me for as long as I can remember which is why I think I have such a hard time accepting that I let something like this get in my head, and not only is it there but how bad it has gotten. Hopefully this is just a small paragraph in our story and the rest of the story will be as we wished it would be, they say the bad stuff makes you appreciate the good things more. Thanks for sharing your story with me, it's easier knowing other people are suffering in the same ways and that your not abnormal

• Posted

Yeah, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope it's not a long one for you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.