Dizzy off balance constantly

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel it mainly in the morning and night. I check my blood pressure, oxygen, and heart rate and the oxygen is usually 99-100, blood pressure 99/60- 107/69 range , heart rate 88bpm-100bpm, I even have an at home EKG machine and I check that and it comes out normal sinus rythm or maybe something sinus arrythmia but usually it is normal. I feel like im not in my own body, this out of body experience. I feel like im going to faint and then I freak out with that fear it will happen. I usually drink enough water and eat enough (I think). I dont know what else to do. it is effecting my daily life though. I always feel tired. the last few nights i have got less sleep though (6 hours) as opposed to about 8 which is usually better and i notice i am feeling worse with less sleep. I have a numb feeling in my lower left back as well and TMJ pain for months now. I see floaters daily (got eyes checked all is fine) and when I cough hard, I see stars in my vision. So I try to avoid coughing loud or sneezing loud becasue it frightens me. does anyone feel like this ? what is it? im so desperate for some help. Ive had MRI, blood tests, EKG's, echocardiogram, chest x-ray, thyroid sonogram, abdominal Aorta sono , and abdominal sono, and ears were checked, eyes checked. eveyrthing comes out great. WHAT THE HELL?! Help please. thanks!!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

99/60 is quite low so is this just after you feel dizzy, also BP can drop with anxiety as well as go up, you don't say how old you are or weight etc.

• Posted

im 26, i weigh 121 female not diagnosed with anything except sinus arrythmia at times not all the time.

• Posted

What is your medical history? Obviously you have something going on cardiac wise to have an ekg machine in your home. What meds are you taking? Is your blood pressure usually that low? Need more info

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.