Dizzy spells and yawning breathing feeling

Posted , 11 users are following.

This keeps coming and going just wondering anyone else get this all a sudden headspin/dizzyness feeling and also a kinda can't breathe unless I yawn or my breathing feels like I'm yawning if that makes sence It's kind of exhausting me

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

I suffer ventricular bigeminy. I have it bad suffering blackouts and tiredness. I'm due to have a operation in 2 weeks (really excited) but I think I'm also very anxious as my symptoms have got so bad over the last few weeks dizziness when yawning the tiredness is so severe now and just having a conversation is one word one yawn!! I didn't think it was anxiety but it obviously is reading all these helpful replies.

• Posted

Do you snore? I started with yawning, anxiety, and dizziness and was told nothing was wrong with me either. Possible symptoms of sleep apnea. If you've been told you snore ask for a sleep study.

Good luck!

Ann

• Posted

The yawning thing is anxiety. I've had this on and off for YEARS and it drove me nuts when doctors basically told me I was crazy. It's when your brain subconsciously lacks air so we yawn to get more air in. It's the most annoying thing in the world, the best way to treat it is by treating it as an anxiety symptom. Best of luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.