dizzy/unbalanced

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wake up every morning feeling so dizzy and unbalanced its frustrating.. My neck hurts also.. I'm so sick of feeling this way,. Any tips or reasons why I feel this way.. Its ruining my life ugh 😢

1 like, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello, I had Vertigo, dizzy and light headed feelings all of a sudden last year. Never had them before. I decided the Vertigo was from getting some water in my ear. Used the blow dryer on the coolest setting and blew it in my ear for a few days to make sure things were dry in there. I live in Florida where it is very humid and damp and thought it was a good idea. I also did research on Collodial Silver and put some drops in my ears a few times. 

As to the dizzy and light headed feeling I was having, it was out of the blue and very scary. I also got very weak when I was gardening, the first time it happened I had just carried a 40 pd bag of dirt up the terrace. Over the next week had similar feeling happen when trying to garden again, it was last March and the weather was beautiful. The humidity had not started yet so I did not figure I was dehydrated. More on that issue in a bit. I have no insurance at this time but finally got so bad went to the ER. They kept me overnight on the Cardiac unit and had me wear a Moniter overnight. First time I had been in a hospital since giving birth to my daughter 30 years ago, anyway, what a joke. Numerous Drs in and out with no idea why my heart would beat so fast when sitting up and standing or why the dizzy feeling. They did a Cartoid Ultrasound and a ultrasound of my heart. After 24 hours and feeling better, wanting to go home and no one knowing what was wrong, telling me they were going to keep me another night and do a Stress Test the next morning, and another Dr coming in and telling me I would not want to do that as it was very invasive, I did not know what to think. No one told me the results of the test that were done that morning either.A lady came in and introduced herself, she was Dr so and so, can not remember her name, the Head of the Cardiac Unit and she asked me if I had Insurance? I honestly told her no. She got a really funny look on her face and said she would be back. My daughter showed up with things from home for me as I thought they were keeping me overnight again. The Dr, head of the unit, stuck her head in the door and said I was fine and they were releasing me. I was never so happy. Could not wait to get out of that hell hole. I have always had insurance and never been treated like that hospital treated me. To make a long story short, the results of the two tests show I have Mild Mitral and Tricuspid Regurgitation and my Cartoid artery has a small amount of blockage, also my Thyroid numbers were very elevated. I was drinking a lot of caffeine as I felt so exhausted all the time, the caffeine is a no no with leaky heart valves, which I did not know I had at that time and the caffeine, even from my Iced Tea, was dehydrating me and causing numerous issues, making the heart flutter and causing the light headness. I now have no caffeine, I drink lots more water, especially first thing in the morning. I go to bed with a full glass right there and as soon as I awaken I drink it down. I do not want to pass out and fall down while letting the dogs out, as did happen last March. Hence, a second visit to the ER. One of the Drs said that you can get Dehydrated sitting in a air conditioned room

• Posted

Yes, the vertigo cleared up with the Collodial Silver and using the blow dryer. As to the light head feeling and dizziness, I honestly believe it was due to the Caffeine I was consuming and becoming dehydrated. Caffeine stimulates your kidneys and works as a duiretic, which can cause you to become dehydrated, cause you pee so much.Both visits to the ER they hydrated me with a IV, the first time I had to immediately pee but the second time I feel I truly was dehydrated because that whole IV went into my system and I did not feel the immediate need to go pee. 

I take Coq10 now also and some other supplements. I actually did not realize till about a month ago my Thyroid numbers where high so I am researching Drs not to find one to help me with that. I do not take Meds, I want to do the Holistic route, if possible.

• Posted

That's great.. Im starting therapy for my vertigo soon it worked in 2007 hopefully it works again.. Just gotta stay positive..
    • Posted

I meant to say I am researching Drs to find one to help me with my Thyroid. I also wanted to say that the Thyroid can cause dizziness and light headness issues. You might want to check into that. I hope you feel better.
    • Posted

I will ask my gyno to check my thyroid.. Thank you so much ❌❌

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.