Dizzy when I open my windows

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ,

I've recently been getting dizzy every time I open any window in my home on different sides of the building. Only dizziness, no other symptoms. If i walk around my neighborhood, i am fine. There are patches of dirt and flowers outside my window. Ive seen and GP, ENT and Allergist with no answers. I passed all allergy tests. If I go outside and come home, I have to shower right away otherwise it will get in my bed and I will be dizzy in bed. My home and outside my windows were tested for mold as well.

My own current theory is maybe I have a Histamine Intolerance because of the foods I am eating which are high in Histamine like spinach and fermented foods like soy sauce and Tempeh.

Does anyone have similar experience?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Is there mulch in with the flowers? Mold loves mulch.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.