Dizzy with strange head sensation

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

Its been a while since I last came on here. I have had the awful dizziness for years on and off but I'm wondering if any of you have had it along with a strange sensation that feels like you are falling ? It's hard to explain, its like you've stopped but your head hasn't . . . its horrible and i just wish it would go away. I have been period free for over a year and was praying things would start improving 😦

Thank you in advance

Deb xx

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes Yes Yes

U describe me mam.

Same feeling from almost 18 months.

Heavy head, dizziness , head pressure and off balance issues.

i feel i am fully drunk and while walking i feel i will fall.

Very wired feeling in head..sometimes pushing and knocking sensations in right side of head .

Fed up with this now.

hoping for better days.tk

• Posted

Have had all of the same. This forum is so helpful!!! It helps keep me sane.

• Posted

I have had this for a few years as well. Hang in there! Mine is finally starting to get better. It will pass.

• Posted

Yes! It feels as though the ground suddenly shifted but without you. It is the same sensation as when you are in a car and the car next to you moves, but for a moment your brain tricks you and you think your car is moving. You are correct, it is hard to explain, but I think it's the exact same feeling that I have too. I am still getting a monthly cycle. It seems the worst right before my period. You are not alone. xo

• Posted

Yes!!! and reading all of your descriptions is exactly true for me also!! I actually read about it on here and I knew it was hormones so I just dealt with it. It's Horrible and I want to cry every time I get that feeling. But....I don't have it very much any longer and actually go places without freaking out it will come...Sorry you have this!!

• Posted

yes everyday day in day out it never stops this is one symptom i pray to go get lifted off me soon 4 years and counting. today was a very bad day of it its hot here and im basically homebound cause of this but decided to go to the car show with hubby and son very very bad mistake got so hot heart was racing and my head was so dizzy even standing still look like the road was moving out from under me. i dont know why i pray and pray but it still remains with me how is one to keep living when your head and body isn't functioning normal. the head symptoms is beyond a tormenting curse ive had more then enough of it im drained and just flat out sick and tired of it.

• Posted

Yes!! mine is the falling forward and wobbly feeling. Not nice!

I know that adrenaline and anxiety can trigger these symptoms too.

• Posted

YES girlies im just the same, glad you'v mentioned the falling forward because it really scares me and just happens so suddenly then the floor feels like its moving or im walking on marshmallows. Legs turn to jelly. i didn't have this in peri but have it now since meno. i have lost my confidence to drive far or go shopping alone. im hoping it will pass like Pam says.

sending you all love & hope

• Posted

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to say how much i appreciate all your replies and hope you will forgive me for not answering individually . . . I am so sorry to hear you all feel the same but also relieved that it isn't just me that has it ! It's really bad today hence the group response.

I pray we all get through this hell . .

hugs to you all

Deb x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.