dla to pip by october 2017

Posted , 3 users are following.

is this still the case or has there been any update from govt that it might overrun this date?

Just wanted idea,as i know my father can be called at anytime but had heard it may overrun this date

Thanks for any help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It's highly possible that it will over run this date by a considerable time. All i can advice is your father gets all his evidence ready now, this way it'll avoid any further stress when the time comes. Evidence will be needed to support his claim.

• Posted

thank you so much for the reply,i have is OT report already,while his CPN and pyscologist say they will do reports.Is it worth getting them done now even before he gets his 'call'?

Thank you again for your help

• Posted

It may be worth it yes. When he does get the letter to apply for PIP he'll only have 1 month in which to return the forms and they're HUGE! Many pages long!! You can ask for an extention in which to return them. As long as they're return within the deadline his DLA will continue until a decision has been made on his PIP. Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.