Dla to pip final change over date does anyone know? I've not heard anything from dwp yet .

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been on esa support group since 2016 till next July. Had to wait 2 years for that assessment from sending esa 30 back. I 'd be grateful if anyone can help. Thank you Tina.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

If it's the PIP you're asking about (sorry slightly confused by your questions) then you're not the only one who hasn't been asked to apply for PIP yet.....don't worry they'll catch up with you, they are just way way behind where they should be, like always. There's no final change over date.

In the meantime you could start to gather some evidence to support that PIP claim because they rarely contact anyone for this, the onus is on you to make sure it's sent. My opinion is that the longer they make you wait, the longer you keep your DLA. Remember PIP and DLA are totally different benefits. Do some research on the internet about claiming PIP, the descriptors and what they mean while you wait. A better understanding of those descriptors can be worth their weight in gold.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.