DO ANYBODY FEEL THE SAME WAY

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'M JUST WONDERING DO ANYBODY ELSE STOMACH DO THE SAME THING AS MINES WHEN I'M SLEEP IT FEEL IT'S JUMPING IS THAT PART OF ANXIETY OR AM I GOING CRAZY

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i dont know if its part of anxiety but i have the same thing during the day like stomach just suddenly does a big jump ,also have bubbly feeling popping sensations ect which i think may be caused by tensed muscles or gas 
    • Posted

ALL OK MINES HAPPEN MOSTLY AT NIGHT WHEN I'M SLEEP
  • Posted

Mine does the same and it also makes me feel like i am going crazy because people who don't suffer from anxiety could never understand it. You are not alone.
  • Posted

this happens to me a lot, think caused by trapped wind,  which is only relvd when I burp, , cant call me   .arty,  also due to medication I am addicted to. have also just be diagnosed with prolapse, belly is swollen , feel sick, , dont want to eat, but husband is intent on trying to fatten me up, say wont get better if dont eat. if only it was that easy. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.