Do genital herpes blisters always burst open?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had unprotected sex 6 days ago and then 4 later it looks like I had two little pimple like things on the extra skin of my penis shaft. They are so miniscule and I have no itching nor pain no any symptoms of herpes. Well the blisters have been there for almost three days now and they actually look a bit duller. Do genital herpes blisters always burst open by themselves and how long does that usually take for them to burst on their own?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you have herpes you would have  stinging, itching, pain, some has flu like feeling a day or so before break out, it can take a lot long with out antiviral drug, first out break is the worst. 
    • Posted

I literally have none of the symptoms besides two small blisters that look like they are diminishing into just being red spots. 

No itching, pain. stinging none of that. 

I shaved my pubes 6 days ago so I think these could be legit pimples. I rarely shave my pubes too. Plus my hair follicles are insanley big and goes almost my whole penis. 

• Posted

These little pimple things are barely visible. I'm trying to take a picture of them and they aren't even coming up on my photo.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.