Do herpes blisters always burst?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just wondering if with suppressive therapy if the blisters start could they just rise and go back down with out the painful bursting. Also I’m taking almost everything recommended to keep outbreaks at bay and my immune system strong and still caught a cold. What techniques are you using to keep the colds away that ultimately trigger outbreaks?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Suppressive therapy is okay to keep herpes outbreaks at bay. Also, you can do other ways to reduce the number of recurrences, including

- apply topical cream called prosurx to kill herpes

- eat lysine foods

- reduce stress by taking deep breath and thinking positively 

- get more rest

- increase essential vitamin intake

- take supplements

these techniques 

• Posted

Hey I was wondering the same thing. I have blisters but they never burst . Just scab over 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.