Do HPV vaccine weaken over time?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been vaccinated with HPV vaccine long time ago back then in 2011-2012, can the vaccine have been weaken over this long period of time, almost 7-8 years already. can i still contracted with hpv/ hpv warts if im engaged with sexual activity with a guy with warts or hpv carrier? ive weak immune system.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

7/8 years is a long time, i think vaccines work like antibiotics, they cure and provide help to the immune system for a time. They arent just a one time kill infections for life medication. Vaccines need to be taken again over a period of time, but as i say 8 years is a long time. It depends on dosage i suppose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.