Do I have a brain tumor or seizures?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i feel like i am experiencing simple partial seizures. i have random memory and dream flashbacks and out of nowhere these adrenaline rushes and fear that makes my vision go funny.

The latest in my symptoms are weird random memories of my past or old dreams that are insignificant popping into my head for no apparent reason why is this happening?

also keep feeling when the room starts going darker and the hot and cold flashes through my body feeling?

Also a new symptom feels like a wave or electrical buzzing feeling going through my head what is that?

. also when i get the intense panic was over me i get a nervous sort of pain discomfort feeling in my stomach that last about two seconds.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

have you tried anything anyone in your other posts have suggested?

you need to try and help yourself by tackling it head on

• Posted

how do deal with having seizures. its my biggest fear in life and now i have them i am so scared

• Posted

they're not seizures though. your neuro has told you this.

go the the GP and ask for some diazepam to see if it helps

• Posted

please read about simple partial seizures and the auras you get with them. please please read. its identical to my symptoms im not making it up

• Posted

its probably like my symptoms are identical to a brain tumor but it's not a brain tumor.

get a second opinion from another neuro itll make you feel better

• Posted

i have been seen by three neuros in the past i cant afford anymore but did you get chance to read about simple partial seizures amd auras?

• Posted

yeah but have you read about auras or seizures genuine people who have them and their experiences? mine sound like that. anxiety surely cannot create these types of symptoms. everyone on this forum when they talk about their anxiety they say its more like pain or breathing problems or headaches not snything like my symptoms

• Posted

it sounds more that a problem with adrenalin. see if you can get a full blood test. your GP will refer you for free if they think theres a problem (if you live in the UK)

• Posted

Hi Jonathan,

you could well be having psychogenic nonepileptic seizures i have these and yes its triggered from my anxiety i have bad adrenaline constantly and its no good.. but with my seizures i actually head loud banging and my eyes roll i shake etc.. its crazy what anxiety can do to you 😦

but you came here for answers not to judged like i seen on these comments! sometimes it gets hard but other days its easy i cannot control my anxiety jve had it for 6 years now and its literally ruining me im on medication that help anxiety and seizures at the same time maybe try asking

and i hope you get it all sorted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.