Do I have a std?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I noticed a sore on the upper part of my vagina a few weeks ago near the upper part of my underwear. at first I assumed it was from shaving but it appeared around the same area again and I haven't shaved recently. I think it looks similar to a chancre. Is there another reason for this sore besides a std?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like herpes is it a white pus filled blister, if so you need to get it checked x
    • Posted

Really cant it be a ingrown hair and herpes blisters always white pus filled And wouldnt she be ill first perhaps with a fever perhaps with siatica or even the tingling buttocks Surely there would be more than one sore if its herpes oh my god poor lass be mortified now.....
  • Posted

Could be a virus (check out molloscum contagiosum).  If it doesn't disappear on its own in a couple of weeks go see your physician.
  • Posted

Kristina you need to have it checked out by you doctor. Only he or she can tell you what it is. I hope it isn't an STD but if it is then you may be able to get rid of it as long as it isn't herpes. It could be an abscess from an infected hair folicule. That happened to me. I thought that it was Herpes and didn't go to the doctor. Then one night I woke up at 3 am with that sore burning so bad that I went to the ER. They said it was a bad Abcess and needed to be drained. So if I had not assumed and had gone to the doctor I would have never ended up in the expensive ER. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.