do i have a yeast infection?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i'm a 35 y/o female and for a few days now my clitoral area has been a little sore and my clitoral hood feels swollen when i touch it.

i tried to take the best image i could. its embarrassing to show this but any information/help would be appreciated!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Krystal, it appears you may have yeast infection. When you spread your inner lips does it look and feel the same way? It is a bit tough to see from this picture. If you take a clearer one it would be easier to identify. I would go to a Doctor nonetheless to seek treatment. Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.