Do I have CFS?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Lately I've been getting these extreme fatigues. For about a week I will feel tired, then the very next week I feel great, heaps of energy and motivation, then the very next week I feel like trash and I'm very exhausted again.

Things i should note:

I had mononucleosis about 8 months ago and the symptoms lasted about 4 months.

The fatigue most of the time comes after a night of drinking.

At the moment I'm stuck in a cycle; Feel good, workout, eat well and do heaps of work, at the end of the week have a a couple drinks with some friends. Then the next week I feel bad, don't workout and don't work much all week, then next week I feel good again.

Also I've been saying it changes week by week but in reality it fluctuates time e.g, sometimes i'm tired for 2 and good for 1

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey Tross,

I have been dealing with similar symptoms for at least 3 years now(it has been a nightmare). It started with a long undiagnosed tonsilitis. Have you had a useful diagnosis?

I have an appointment in the next weeks to see if antidepressants could help as it seems my body is functioning just as it should.

Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.