Posted , 3 users are following.
I am hoping someone can help me, my doctor has diagnosed me with globu but I am unsure if my symptoms match it. I have listed some below
1. I have started choking to the point that I can not breath, this can be with food or water or even saliva hitting the back of my throat.
2. Having trouble swollowening some food and either cough it up or use a drink to wash it down.
3. My throat/neck muscles feel really tense
4. The muscels under my chin hurt
5. Chest pains on my left side for periods of 5-10 mins
As well as the above I do have a lump on the bottom of my neck, I have to point out it is a real lump I told the doctor all at the same time and he check the lump and said it was fatty tissue.
This has been going on for a year and a bit and seems to be getting worse.
The doctor did no tests just looked in my mouth and checked the lump and said it was globus, my only concern is reading about globus says a feeling of something stuck in your throat, but food really is stuck like I say I cough it back up most of the time.
thanks for taking the time to read.
0 likes, 5 replies