Do I have have brain cancer?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male. Im worried to death, I feel like if something is up in my head. It started like 5 days ago, I had some kind of weird pressure feeling on my right side of the head, when I mildly tapped my head, I would feel this strange feeling on my right side of the head. Right now, I dont have any migraine type headache, or some strong pain on my head, but it definitely feels strange. I have this sudden mild sharp pains on left and right side of my head, I feel a bit disoriented, like if Im going through the motions. I suffer from what I think is sudden panic attacks, I get this feeling of passing out, like if im dying, but just minutes later im all good. Like yesterday I got this burning sensation running across my neck and left arm, I felt like if I was passing out, and my toungue went numb. If had a hand full of these attacks, so now I kind of control them better. Sometimes it feels so real, that I cant control it much. I dont know if that has to do with my head's feeling. I also have sudden ear pains. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Given the low incidence of brain tumours it is most unlikely. I have one so understand the symptoms. I suggest you consult a healthcare professional and be reassured about what is happening. 
    • Posted

Im now having complex tics, I dont think ive had then before. Sigh, all over again, about a year ago I was so convinced, 100% sure I had pancreatic cancer. Now this
  • Posted

I suggest you to consult a neurologist, there may be some problems with your neuronsattached to your brain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.