Do I have herpes? Please let me know.

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello. So i recently have been having sex with two guys unprotected in a different time frame. After the last one I had some itching and burning with some bumps so I went to the hospital and they told me I have a yeast infection with bv. The medication they gave me for bv was making the yeast infection bad. The bv when away but I still had the yeast infection. I went to the hospital again because of of itching and burning. They told me I have a uti and also a yeast infection. I been drinking cranberry juice and water all week and I dont know what to do. Now today I have a bump inside my vagina I dont know what it is but it stings without me even touching it. please tell me what it looks like. image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.