Posted , 3 users are following.
I went for thyroid test on my own, and here are results: These are two months old
T3 is 1.58 ng/ml
T4 is 8.27 ug/dl
TSH is 4.07 uU/ML
I want to confirm before visiting a doctor. Some of you may have thyroid problem so do these symptoms indicate something.
1. I have frequent urination
2. My gut slope area feels dry and rough, and sometimes my voice changes specially when i talk alot or talk loud. This come and go away every week
3. I think my food is not digested properly, specially spices they are in bowl.
4. Rapid heatbeat sometimes along with loosing energy or no energy in my body. This happens sometime.
1. Am i going towards something?
2. It can be gut problem and appetite not working, but frequent urination and sometimes adrenaline issue. That worries me.
0 likes, 6 replies