Do I have lisch nodules?

Posted , 3 users are following.


hello i worried about thesz black spots in my eyes, are they Lisch nodules?

thank u for ur answer

0 likes, 2 replies

Report / Delete

2 Replies

  • Posted

    I dont think anyone on here could give you a specific answer. If you are concerned you need to see an optometrist, optician or ophthalmologist,or if you are in UK , your GP.

    The only thing I can say is that Lisch nodules sit on top of the iris...the coloured part....and look quite distinct.

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi Maria! Looking at your pictures, these seem to be nothing more than spots, like the ones we have on our skin.

    They may appear due to a build-up of pigment and should not be accompanied by any symptoms.

    If you experience pain, discomfort, or worsening of your visual acuity, you should see an ophthalmologist. Otherwise, don't worry.

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up