Do I have Meniere's?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I have been getting these episodes 3-4 times a year. I get extremely tired and when I move my head up and down quickly I get this crazy head rush that last for 10-15 seconds. It usually last for 2-3 weeks at a time. Over the last few years I developed tinnitus in my left year and it does feel full or blocked. I have had every test imaginable. I found that when doctors cant figure stuff out they say its stress and anxiety and want to put you on medication, I tried that as well. After the third or fourth ENT doctor I went to, they said it sounds like Meniere's. But the only thing I was confused about is the Vertigo. When I read up on this everyone seems to have this spinning sensation, I don't get that. I just get these head rushes and feel really tired. Can anyone hep or have similar symptoms.

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.