Do I have Mono?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey, I have been reading a lot of these comments and have become so worried. I went to the doctors with serious muscle weakness, random twitches all over my body, upper left side pain and diarhea. I'm waiting on blood tests to come back to check for EBV and Mono. I have kind of blurred vision and have some eye floaters. My anxiety has went through the roof. I haven't had the fever and sore throat or even severe fatigue. I hope it is Mono and not something serious. Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Emma,

This seems to cause anxiety along wtih the other symptoms, almost everyone has had the feeling of it must be something serious to feel so terrible and have so many symptoms, it is just a long process, but you will feel better. 

Message anytime as we all understand the scary feelings that come along with this illness.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.