Do I have MS or is it just anxiety?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, I just joined because I'm very worried about my health.

I have had, panic disorder and hypochondria, but lately I've been feeling pins and needles all over my body (sometimes arms, legs or face) itchiness, pains in arms and legs, fatigue and weakness, shaking in arms, dizziness and I feel the need to pee way more often than usual.

I'm very very worried I could have MS and I can't get my mind out of it, I haven't been out for three days and I just feel so depressed and scared. I really really don't want to have MS.

Could it all just be anxiety?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi, it us horrible worrying about your health and what may be causing your symptoms. The most straightforward path is ti see a doctor. Symptoms can indicate a wide variety of conditions and there is no better way to find out but by going to the professionals

I am diabetic and have been diagnosed with MS. I have had similar sensations but they were due to low blood sugar. So to help you with your anxiety I would go straight to your doctor. Best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.