Do I have parasites?

Posted , 4 users are following.

When I had gone to the restroom, I had noticed this on the toilet paper as sickening as that sounds. I have been feeling tired and hungry lately and now I am worried I have a parasite infection. I am curious is this looks like it could be part of a worm and which one? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If u get an answer to this let me know cause i get some similar.

Mine is close up under a microscope, i think at 100x

• Posted

Have you thought about having pin worms? If it takes 100x view to see them then it could be that since that’s the only small worm parasite I can think of..
  • Posted

Hi Mikayla, I have the same thing. I'm not sure what it is. I have been sick on & off for a few yrs. Every Dr. i have seen has blown me off. I cut out sugar, eat very little dairy, no gluten etc...been cleansing. I see a lot of things come out when i use the bathroom. It doesn't stop. I'm sorry i can't help you. My funds are depleted and so is my energy. If you find anything out , please let me know. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.