Do I have rhinitis??

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have suffered with my sinuses since i was little and was prescribed daily steroid nasal sprays. As i got older i grew out of it and didnt really suffer unless i had a cold/sinus infection.

Lately i have been suffering with sudden anxiety so havent really noticed but i was treated for a sinus infection a week or two ago and it seems to be lingering!! i spoke to my gp and she said due to this time of year it may take longer to clear up! today i have noticed my one nostril is very tickly on the inside that makes me want to sneeze all the time and constantly have post nasal drip, along with pain in in my ear every now and then! it bled a little earlier but i done a nasal wash out and it cleared away i just cant stand the tickle feeling!!

anyway i think i may have rhinitis, does anyone else have these issues/symptoms?? either that or i have a bloody cold coming!!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.