Do I have Vaginal tearing?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So my recent boyfriend and I had sex only two times and after sex I have an urge to pee but it stings every time I burn 😭??????? I never done this so I'm actually freaking out 😔 I looked up many possibilities on why it stings when I pee. It don't last though...The first time I believe it last a day or two and this time it lasted a day. Can someone help me!!! I'm only 18

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

It probably just gets sore after you have sex. Are you properly lubricated when you do? That can contribute to it and cause a lot of problems such as giving you a higher risk of getting a UTI.
    • Posted

At first I always think I'm lubricated enough but when we more into sex it starts hurting 😭

• Posted

Yeah I would say it's probably because it's not lubricated enough and so it's causing you to be sore the next couple of days. Lube is your friend 😊! Don't feel embarrassed about needing it.

• Posted

I doubt if there is tearing if you had no bleeding. It's more likely to be a bacterial attack which many young women get when first having regular intercourse. If it doesn't resolve itself each time within the time you are currently experiencing, it would be worth getting checked out at a doctors or sexual health clinic. However...

With a bit of luck, you won't need medical intervention as your body adjusts to your more active sex life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.