Do I need to go to hospital with hand injury

Posted , 4 users are following.

I cut my hand on a knife when I was washing up its bleeding enough to spill out everywhere and is quite deep should I go to the hospital or just leave it?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

you need to be seen. If you have not gone to urgent care. You do need stitches. Infection can set in.

Good luck

Ana

• Posted

I hope you went to emergency care.....that looks deep and needs stitches. If your tetanus jabs arent up to date you should ask for one.

• Posted

Hmm. It seems like there is something wrong with this post. Is there some reason you do not want to go to a doctor?? You took the time to take a picture of your injury and post this request when in the same time you could have made an appointment to have your injury looked at by a professional. I agree with the replies that you have already received. It looks like stitches are needed along with shots. Take care of YOU because you and important Don't wait until things get worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.