Do I possibly have genital warts?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I noticed about a month or 2 ago that I had some wart like looking things on the inside of my vagina...it doesn't burn or itch and I wouldn't have known something was wrong if I didn't look. The last time I had sex was about 3 months ago. I don't know what it could be. And don't want to go to the doctor if it's something that'll go away on it's own eventually.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I hope that you don't get genital warts. However, doctors said that genital warts often occur 2 to 3 months after you're infected. Also, genital warts are often associated with symptoms like itching, swelling, discomfort and bleeding with intercourse. If these things inside of your vagina keep persisting and you experience noticeable symptoms, you need to see a doctor to check it.

• Posted

Call your GP and get it checked before you start worrying unnecessarily. Even it's a wart, don't worry too much. You can remove it with surgery, medication or ointment. Your GP may help you. Good luck!

• Posted

I just want to tell you about my treatment experience with my GP but I mistakenly reply to dee74468. 
  • Posted

Just want to tell you about my story. I had a small genital wart and got it treated successfully about a month ago. My doctor prescribed a strong smelling liquid and my wart disappeared after one-month treatment. But unfortunately, the wart recurred although I didn't have sexual intercourse. Some people suggested using apple cider vinegar, applying tea tree, consuming supplements and more. I tried all of these but received no results. One more time, I went to see the doctor and he suggested using a FDA-approved medication made from tea tree and other natural ingredients. I remember its name is Vidarox. I put it on my wart several times a day and finally the wart was gone. Now it's been a month and I saw no wart recurrence. As you said, the GP can help us. So don't worry unnecessarily, ask them for help.

• Posted

How did your wart look like ?? Does it look tiny and long like a thread or what ?? How do warts look like ?? 
    • Posted

Hi cookies,

My wart didn't grow in a group or look like a cauliflower. It was just a single wart, tiny, soft and looked like a skin-colored bump. It was painless but accompanied by itching and discomfort. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.