Do I still have an intestinal parasite?

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageI’ve been having gut issues for several years now. I was diagnosed with C-Diff in March of 2018. I took Flagyl and all of the stool sample tests I’ve had since come back negative BUT I still have all of the same symptoms. Idk if it is related but I have constant yeast infections in my stool, on my skin and vaginal - medications never rid of this. I randomly received an email for ‘new’ test results on 6/27/2020. When I logged in a stool sample result from January 2018 (from a different gastro) showed positive for parasites. It does not say which kind and I was never previously notified of this result. I have not had any Pasrasite/Ova tests since. Should I ask my current gastro to re test for this? I find weird ‘things’ in my stool all of the time and it makes me worry. I have included a few photos image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.