Posted , 4 users are following.
I'm going on almost 7 months of not being well and starting to really want some answers, as it is really starting to ruin my job and social life. I saw an immunologist recently who went over my symptoms and suggested I get my thyroids checked. I would just like to post my background and current symptoms to see what everyone on here thinks. Any feedback would be appreciated!
- Lived in basement apartment with history of serious mold problems
- Frequent Health issues since moving in
- Developed stomach issues in December/January (Pain, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhea), severe flu for two weeks, followed by severe allergies for 2 weeks (Drippy nose and eyes, rashes on neck and face, discolouration of forehead).
- Constant sore throat and stuffy nose, rashes (face, neck, chest, armpits, genitals), brain fog and chronic fatigue during this time.
- Face, neck, shoulders would turn dark red when drinking alcohol
- Numbness in arms, legs
- Hand, leg tremors
- Rapid weight loss
- Symptoms seemed come back worse after weekends of drinking alcohol.
- Symptoms went away completely for about 12 days, only to return April 23
- Moved out of apartment April 30
- Constant brain fog: Ears ringing, hazy feeling, malaise, pulling down feeling in cheeks, trouble thinking, sensitivity to sounds and light, occasional blurred vison, forgetfulness, irritability.
- Brain fog has been progressively worse since the week of April 23
- Constant fatigue, trouble sleeping
- Lost 30 lbs since March (no significant change in diet, exercise)
- Puffy eyes
- Pain in neck glands
- Sinus problems
- Fungal rashes frequently on armpits, groin. Acne on back, face
- Sensitivity to heat, excessive sweating
- Sensitivity to alcohol. Symptoms often become much worse (brain fog, neck pain, fatigue)
- Occasional nauseaOccasional light headedness that brings me to verge of fainting
*Had almost identical symptoms 8 years ago after living in a basement apartment and feeling stomach pains. Symptoms went away after 10 months of anti-fungal diet. Occasional flare-ups over the past year that would last 1-2 weeks.
*Brother has Ankylosing Spondylitis
0 likes, 4 replies