Do symptoms get better or worse?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Contracted what I think is scabies last year. Started out as a negligible itch and a handful of bumps, them SLOWLY turned into a large rash on my shoulders and bit of my back. Used permethrin, but the itch never really went away. Kept getting new bumps, but they weren't in clusters. Just a new bump here and there with minor itching that was/is nothing compared to the itch I got the first time.

I thought I was clear until my girlfriend slept in my bed and started itching. She said it only happens when she's at my place. Then I noticed a very straight line that looked almost like a scratch mark on her thigh, and other one on her shoulder. Noticed one on my forearm, too.

If I still have scabies, wouldn't the cluster type rash stil be spreading? And why do I have a negligible itch instead of the relentless one?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

imageimage

This is why I'm asking

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.