Do these resemble herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageimage

Do these look like herpes that anyone has experienced? They dont ever have fluid or ulcers but they do sting a bit? Sorry not great pics. No primary outbreak that I can ever remember and they dont realy seem to go away. They flare up a bit more at times. Protected sex with 2 men are the issues I am worried about

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

No they look nothing like any herpes blisters I've ever had, just looks like a few pimples.

From your previous post I think you've got yourself really worked up about having herpes but I honestly don't think you do.

Obviously I can't say with 100% certainty and seeing a medical professional would be the best way to reassure yourself completly but I have had many outbreaks over the years and even the milder ones have never looked like that they've still looked like yellow ulcers that scab over

• Posted

Thank you for answering..does your opinion change after the second pic? It looks so much worse..and they do sting. Yes I have got myself in a state as someone said a guy I slept with has 95% chance of getting herpes from me. Ive been trying my best to do everything possible to ensure i never put anyone else at risk. My gp ive seen before tried to tell me it cant be passed when using condoms without sores. They dont seem to have any idea about it

• Posted

Yes I saw that comment, firstly the 95% I have no idea where that number came from but it isn't true. And secondly you will only pass it on if you actually have herpes!

To me it actually looks a bit like acne on that second photo, I used to get acne down by back and bum and it looked a lot like that with more active spots red and inflamed and then the more purple scars.

Try using a body scrub for a while and maybe some acne products...sounds strange but you can get it anywhere!

• Posted

Thank you for your help. I will try that and also make an appointment to be seen.

• Posted

They are so much worse then the first pic shows. I had squeezed the top one on the right and it bled..and i am mostly worried about the grouping of small sores on the right cheek..they have scarred over me trying to squeeze them..and if they seem to be going and i start checking again they get sore again. They dont resemble any herpes pics ive seen..but more folliculitis looking. But why now all of a sudden..ive never had them this bad before. Do they resemble herpes..just not blistering or ulcering as usual? Is this something i need seen asap or can wait for an appointment?

• Posted

You do not have herpes. This is butt acne 100%. Get a body scrub or an exfoliating glove and use it in the shower. You can also get an acne body wash and use it down there to dry them out. The #1 thing that causes butt acne is wearing to tight of clothes and sweating like after a workout and wearing spandex. Make sure to shower right after working out or taking a body wipe and wiping down there and taking your clothes off. The 95% number you mentioned doesnt exist. You're driving yourself crazy for no reason. There literally is no chance at all this is herpes. I've had butt acne in the past and I also have genital herpes. They are NOT the same. Also do not touch them or try to pop them thats why they look worse and they will leave behind scars. Good luck.

• Posted

Thank you so much for the reply. It was another poster told me 95% chance I would pass herpes. I will try everything you mentioned. Thanks

• Posted

Hi could I just ask when you had this did the whole area sort of burn..especially when sitting for awhile and the pressure is on that place.

• Posted

Brief update..so I have have just recieved my 2nd negative igg hsv2 test almost 9 weeks since protected sex that I was worried about. Due to no primary outbreak no classic systems lesions ulcers fever swollens nodes etc..just the most likely butt acne that still remains but I am treating. Can I move forward with a certain level of certainty that I do not have it too infect others? I know they say 12 weeks but due to it being protected sex no syptoms like herpes and the man also stating nothing of concern ever. Could I trust 9 week test

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.