Do these symptoms mean l have lymphoma?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I noticed a swollen lymph node on the side of my neck one year ago. And it has been an year, and the lymph node is still swollen. The lymph node feels rubbery. Other than this, i experience shortness of breath. I'm also anemic. I feel fatigued all the time. I experience over all body weakness. My belly becomes bloated after eating. The symptom that disturbs me the most is the severe thirst i experience all the time, which i just cannot quench !

I'm wondering if these symptoms mean that i have lymphoma. If not, then what could these symptoms possibly mean.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There are different symptoms of lymphoma such as swelling of lymph node, fatigue, sweating at night, fever, shortness in breath and weight loss. However, to confirm whether you have lymphoma or not kindly visit a good oncologist.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.